has a complete product line of vital mortar, vital internal and external plaster / render that are perfectly suited for your construction, restoration or renovation project. If your home, estate or building has been degraded by humidity, mould or decay because of water leaks or floodwaters, use our BionicPlaster for inside and/or outside walls to remedy the situation and protect it for the future. If you need to upgrade you facades to incorporate vital insulation, you should use the BionicPore products.
Due to the special mix of the BionicPLaster, you will create a healthy and sound environment for your indoor rooms as well as an ecologically correct way to protect the outside of your home.
1. Vital prevention against water damages caused by typical plaster and bricks.
2. Keeping high value of all solid walls.
3. Saving costs for renovation / for repair & maintenance caused by water / humidity damages.
4. For all walls inside and outside.
5. All-weather-Plaster .
6. Easy to use for plaster machines and by hand.
7. Long- lasting effectiveness.
8. Vital insulation.
1. Vital prevention against water damages caused by typical mortar joints.
2. Keeping high value of brick work / block walls
3. Saving costs for renovation / for repair and maintenance caused by water / humidity damages.
4. Easy to use in machines and by hand.
5. Long- lasting effectiveness.
6. Vital insulation.
Using biomimicry, BionicPore created products that do not need to rely on byproducts to achieve their water repellent and vapour permeable properties. Due to high content of nanopores and special properties, they also act as perfect vital insulants.
|In April 2008, the Federal Institute of Materials Research and Tests in Berlin has issued a certificate stating the BionicPore´s conformity to DIN EN 998-1.|
|In August 2008, the MPA ( Institute for Material Testing ) has issued a certified stating the BionicPore´s conformity to DIN EN 12664.|
Here are the main advantages when using BionicPore :
- BionicPore Renovation
- BionicPore Insulation
- on the facade or the inner wall : will increase the insulation effect manyfold and reduce heating and/or air-conditioning costs.
- creates a cosy and healthy room environment due to its humidity regulation where water vapour is not trapped inside the room ( the sauna effect experienced with many `waterproofing´ plasters).